I have a confession to makeI might have a cookie butter addiction. I also have to confess I am very late jumping on this bandwagon. Up until about a month ago I turned my nose up at the idea of cookie butter. I mean who would want to eat ground up cookies right?
Wellfirst no on told me it tasted like Biscoff. Those cookies are basically the only reason I fly. Secondno one told me how freaking good this stuff was. I feel like I have been missing out my entire life and didnt even know it!
1 box white cake mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup + 1/2 cookie butter, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk together 1/2 cup cookie butter, softened butter, and vanilla. Once combined add the eggs and whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the cake mix to the liquid ingredients. Use a wooden spoon to stir until well combined. NOTE: the batter will be thick.
- Take a tablespoon of the batter and form into a ball. Place that ball on a cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until the cookie is still gooey but cooked through. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- While the cookies are cooling heat the remaining 1/2 cup cookie butter in the microwave until it becomes liquid, about 15-30 seconds.
- Spread the liquid cookie butter over the top of the cooled cookies. Allow the frosting to cool and enjoy!