These corn dog muffins could not be any more simple. They are also an affordable snack or even lunchbox treat. I buy my Jiffy mix in bulk, heck is .49 a box! That way I can whip these puppies up in a flash. Its fun and is always a crowd pleaser. I even make them ahead and re-heat for an after-school snack. The whining and fussing usually subsides as soon as they get to the table.
Add some bacon bits or even a 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese to the batter to give these even more flavor! Honestly, add them both because how can you go wrong with bacon and cheese?
1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1/3 cup whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the jiffy mix, egg and milk.
- Stir until well combined. It should be a little lumpy.
- Set the batter aside to rest.
- Cut a hot dog into 5 equally sized pieces.
- Insert a toothpick completely through each one end to end, without piercing the bottom.
- Place muffins cups into tin, or spray with cooking spray or oil.
- Stand 1 hot dog up in each muffin cup.
- Stir the corn muffin mix then carefully fill each muffin cup 3/4 full.
- Twist each hot dog to adhere the batter and allow for a small amount of batter to cover the bottom under the hot dog.
- Bake in preheated oven for up to 15 minutes. Check frequently to ensure they are cooked through.
- Serve with a side of catsup. Enjoy!
Coffee Recipies That Will Amaze Your Family And Friends
Are you wondering what the different types of coffee blends and roasts? Do you have no idea what the difference is between dairy and non-dairy creamers are? You may be clueless about coffee if you don’t know this. Don’t worry, though; you have all the information you need contained within.
You really do get what’s paid for when purchasing coffee, so buy the best possible beans and equipment to make great coffee.
A French press brews coffee with a rich and flavorful cup of coffee.The paper filters in drip-style coffee maker absorb the oils that produce flavor in coffee. A French press uses a plunger for steeping the ground beans down to the base of the pot.
Stir the coffee in the pot after brewing it.Stirring your coffee a little bit will let the flavor and smell. This allows you to get a much richer taste and that delightful coffee fragrance that everyone loves.
Don’t grind your coffee beans until you’re ready to use them. This is because coffee starts to lose its flavor after it is ground up. Grinding all of your coffee to be much weaker.
Don’t keep coffee beans in the original bag. It is vital that you keep out light and air. This helps them stay fresher for a much longer.
Coffee should not be kept in the freezer has a shelf life of only about three months.
This method gives the coffee sufficient time to cool down without the disadvantages of using ice cubes. You can add your cream and sugar or milk before you put it in the refrigerator. This will give you a perfect glass of iced coffee every time.
There are several options that you can use to replace white sugar in your coffee. Agave nectar contains sugar, as it gives you the sweetness that you need without the negative health consequences. Splenda and stevia are just two low-calorie sweeteners that many coffee drinkers use to replace sugar.
There are many tasty options, and you may give yourself a topping of chocolate curls or whipped cream, foam or put whipped cream on it.
Even if you knew nothing about coffee, you should have a firm grasp on the techniques and options now. Although it may seem intimidating, once you understand the basics, it is pretty easy. Keep in mind that the above advice can help you make the best coffee you can.